Composite structures used to elongate the shelf life, prevent the smell and aroma permeation and provide protection against external factors.
Depending on the purpose and usage area of the product, metallic barriers with Aluminium layers or transparent barrier solutions coextruded with PA and EVOH additives which provide high flexibility and resistance are also available.
This type of liners can be vaccumed or designed to stabilize the oxygen level so that the filled food or pharma products can keep the original freshness as in day one.
- Storage of products which are sensitive to humidity and oxygen
- Prevention of gas leakage
- Storage of products with a long shelf life expectation
- Long term storage of sharp edged and hard products through vacuuming
- Storage of products for which smell and aroma control is a necessity